How to Select the Right Hosting Plan for Your E-Commerce Website
Boom Host can help launch a secured online store that can allow you to sell your products to a wider range of audience.
Building an e-Commerce site
There are a few important things to consider when building your e-commerce website, but the good news is that setting up your online store is probably easier than you imagined. With the help of a correct website builder software or an auto script installer, you can create your own e-commerce store with relative ease and in a short period of time.
Having an online presence allows you expand your product offering to a wider target audience. You can use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase the number of visitors to your online store and tailor your content and product offerings, so prospective customers can find your web store easier when they are shopping for a specific product in the market. In turn, this should drive up your sales!.
Though running an online store and making that extra income sounds very exciting, it is also crucial to consider how your online store is built and made available! Read on to learn more.
The benefits of using an auto-installer to build your e-Commerce site
- Auto Script Installer (such as Softaculous) can help launch your e-Commerce web site fast. This means you can get your store online quickly and instantly start benefiting from sales.
- You don’t need to have extensive technical knowledge. Website builders are the easiest way to build a website and all the tools you need can be found in one place.
- Using an auto installer, like Softaculous offered on Boom Host cPanel servers for free of charge, is the most cost-effective method of setting up an online store. You can always upgrade and change to a different e-commerce platform at a later date.
What do I need to build and launch my e-Commerce site?
There are some things you need to keep in mind before you start to build your website:
- A unique domain name that relates to your line of product offering or business. You can easily register a domain name with Boom Host along with purchase a hosting package.
- A website builder or auto script installer to create your online store. We recommend using something like Softaculous script installer available on Boom Host cPanel servers.
- A hosting provider such as Boom Host to host your online store and make it available for others to access . Click here to see the variety of hosting packages that we offer.
- A SSL or HTTPS certificate to make your online store “secure” for an end-to-end communication. Boom Host offers FREE SSL certificates for no additional cost.
- A payment processor plugin that will allow you to securely accept payments for your products. You will have to register and sign-up an account with companies like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- A business plan that consists of a niche or a unique marketing strategy is also important. Research what your competitors are doing on the market and how you can set yourself apart.
Remember, you can change your site at any time. Play about with features, layout and content and you will soon discover what brings you the best results.
Choose a hosting provider that will offer you support on your journey. Always check reviews from other users to try and get an idea of what you can expect.
Contact a member of the Boom Host team for free advice on how to find the right web builder plan for your business, some come with hosting included!